Monday, November 19, 2007

Mouse in the house!

My little bookworm - taking a nap.

Playing ring-around-the-rosie with a girl at daycare.



An intruder. An invader. A mouse! Yuck! I pointed and screamed at it but it still stuck around. Brandon tried for days to kill it - by crushing it with a paint can, by putting an obscene amount of traps in our laundry room. It ate the peanut butter right off the traps! Finally tonight, victory. Brandon was so funny - he was so excited he gave me a hug and kiss! LOL We are making progress on the baby's room - wallpaper is down, walls are textured and primed, Brandon plans on painting tomorrow. We also finally came up with names for the baby too so I feel a lot less stressed now then I did. At least our child won't be nameless! 25 days and counting - it's hard to believe! Speaking of babies, little Jack is sure not a baby any more. He's such a sweet little boy - he's learning new words all the time and is so sure on his feet. He loves to climb, explore, and read. He does NOT love getting his haircut. He got one tonight and it was quite the ordeal! I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving this week and spending some quality time with Jack and the rest of the family before baby arrives. We are truly blessed and have many things to be thankful for this year!

No comments: