I went to Florida to visit family with Jack and Danny at the end of June! I had not seen anyone on my Dad's side of the family for two years so it was great to spend some time with everyone. Plus it was nice to get away on a non-work related trip! Jack and Danny did great during the travel - we watched movies on the plane and played cards, read books, ate snacks. A good time was had by all! Our first full day there Nancy had a nice family dinner and we got to see my Dad (Grandpa Greg), my Grandma Eleanor, Uncle Jim, Aunt Nancy and her family Rick, Tiffany, Jessica, Nicole, and Tommy and Aunt Marianne and two of her grandkids, Doug's children Coral and Travis. It was great seeing everyone and the boys had lots of fun playing! Travis and Tommy were nice enough to let the boys borrow some building blocks and hot wheels so they played with those a lot while we were down there! The next day we had a pool party which was lots of fun - the boys always like to swim! Then our last day there we had plans to go to Magic Kingdom but the weather was crummy and I felt like I hadn't seen enough of my Grandma, so we went to her house for awhile and then went to a place called the Sarasota Jungle Gardens. They have all sorts of animals like alligators, snakes, monkeys, birds, etc. I even held a bird on my arm! The flamingos and ducks came right up to the stroller! I thought it was neat but my Dad looked a little freaked out! I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked on the trip but here goes...
Grandpa Greg and Danny

Danny, Cousin Tommy, and Jack

Grandpa Greg and Jack on the beach

Jack

Danny
No comments:
Post a Comment