Saturday, August 1, 2009

Ahhh...sweet freedom

I am so relieved my class is over! It was an excellent class but very intense! I think I did pretty well on my final and now am not so patiently waiting for my final grade. Two more classes until my MBA is complete - I can't wait! I'm tempted to squeeze both in this fall semester but after such a tough class this summer I don't know if I have the energy! I'll have to continue to think about it - I don't have to decide for another couple of weeks.

My boys are getting so big - when we had their pictures taken today they were such good boys. On the way home from the mall we saw Luke and Jack said he wanted Uncle Luke to give him a hug - so sweet! Jack's had a great summer. He loves playing outside and swimming. We had him in swim lessons and he did a great job. Danny is talking all the time now! He sings Elmo's world and calls Grandpa Dan "Dan!" and Grandma Lin "Lin!" It cracks me up. Wow that kid can eat - we just can't seem to give it to him fast enough!

July was a busy month - we had the Smith family reunion which was really great this year. Also, I tried to camp in the backyard with the boys - note that I said "tried". We ended up in the house by 10:30 due to the traffic being too loud but they loved reading books in the dark with a flashlight. The other big hit was drinking water out of a thermos - who knew that would be so entertaining!

No comments: