Jack: "There are two Jack's at daycare. Jack Crew and the other Jack. I not Jack Crew" Jack is getting so tall that he has to duck a bit now when he goes into his little cubby in the media cabinet! He loves watching Spiderman, Madagascar (the animals movie), and Word World.
Danny: He's been talking up a storm! He's been calling Grandma Lin "Uncle Lin" but is starting to snap out of it now and call her by the right name. I've been amazed at how many words he puts together, 3 and 4 word sentences! He's been super snuggly lately which I love, but it makes it hard to get ready in the morning when a toddler is requiring to be held nonstop! He says, "Oh, man!"
The boys love each other very much - they both are so happy to see each other in the mornings. Of course they wrestle and fight like crazy as well. I guess that's to be expected!



No comments:
Post a Comment