I ran my first 5K ever, the Spring Thaw 5K. Note #187. They gave me this bib number because I killed it! 32:19, placed 290th out of 464. I'll take it. Brandon and Jack came down to see me start the race, it was fun having a little cheering section. Brandon told me he would run a race after I ran one, so he is now starting his training too! Today was my first run with hills. Not so fun.
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
My First 5K!
I ran my first 5K ever, the Spring Thaw 5K. Note #187. They gave me this bib number because I killed it! 32:19, placed 290th out of 464. I'll take it. Brandon and Jack came down to see me start the race, it was fun having a little cheering section. Brandon told me he would run a race after I ran one, so he is now starting his training too! Today was my first run with hills. Not so fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment