My sweet hubby turns 29 today! Our friendship really started when my boyfriend (yes you read that right!) and I went to his family's cabin for the weekend to celebrate his 20th birthday! Obviously, the boyfriend and I broke up a month or so later and my friendship with Brandon continued. It's hard to believe it's been 9 years since then, but at the same time it's hard to remember a time when Brandon wasn't a part of my life. I'm a lucky girl!
I'm a big believer in making goals and setting up a timeline to reach them. So, instead of just talking about how I'd like to do something, today, I'm resolving to set a plan into action. I would like to build a home. A place I can customize to our lifestyle and I can pick out all the little details. So, I'm setting a goal that 4 years from today we will buy our lot, and within 6 years our house will be built. If we can stay in line with this plan, Jack should be able to start kindergarten in the area we will live permanently during his school years. I know that a lot of things could happen between now and then, and with two kids in daycare we just may not be able to cut it financially. But, I'm going to give it a shot anyway. It makes me feel better then just hoping it will happen at least.
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment