Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A little behind...

Ok - I realize I'm a little behind with my blogging. New items - Jack started a new daycare last week. Seems to be going well but he is having some serious separation issues when I drop him off in the morning and it just breaks my heart. At least this week he has started to reach out for her while he cries - I'll take that as an improvement.
We had our 3-d ultrasound of baby #2 - it was so neat! We didn't get pictures like these with Jack because he was in an uncooperative position, so it's pretty amazing to be able to see baby's face! We think baby even looks like Jack. Didn't find out if it's a boy or girl - but it was still such a thrilling experience to get a peek at this little life growing inside of me. What a blessing.
Summer moves in a couple days and I'm super bummed.
Glad the new shows are starting, although I don't feel like I have time to watch them since I'm so busy working on my class and spending time with the family at night. Thank goodness for the DVR so I can catch up on weekends!
Oh yeah, I almost forgot! The "negotiations" worked - the electrical pole was moved. They installed it last week, and now it is in a spot that I don't even notice it. I'm so relieved! Sometimes it's worth a little fight I guess.
I took Jack to the park tonight after dinner. He had a BLAST - but seriously beat me down on the slide. He wanted to go down it over and over and over again. Doesn't he realize that I am a big 7 month pregnant lady now?!?!? Apparently not. He stomped his feet when it was time to leave, stomping his feet is the only cute part of a tantrum if you ask me.

No comments: