Ok - I need to start by doing a little bragging on my husband. He received a promotion at work, and it was well deserved. He's been at it for a little bit now and came home last night with a letter from management recognizing his hard work and giving him a fat raise. I'm so proud! Way to go Bran - you've earned it.
Next topic - one of my closest friends is moving away. Not just moving away, moving across the country. I am not cool with this. Excited for her, super sad for me. I've been having a pity party all week and am starting to move into acceptance mode. Sounds like it will be a great opportunity for her and her hubby so that is good. She will be missed tho.
Final topic - the city has decided to put a new electrical pole in our yard. Directly across from our only window on our side street. I will be meeting with the engineer this evening in hopes of "negotiating" a new spot for this pole. They've put the conduit in but not the pole yet. Wish me luck!
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good luck girl!
Post a Comment