Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mom bought a house!

I was e-mailed a child height predictor and it said that Jack would be 5 foot 7 at age 18. Thought I'd put it in writing so we could look back and compare someday! Memorial Day weekend sure did go by in a blur. I worked on my MBA class - I'm in way over my head at this point. The class is Quantitative Analysis and when I had to bust out my calculus book I knew I was in trouble. In some more positive news, Mom bought a house! Here is a pic. It's an adorable house and has everything that she was looking for - we are so happy for her!

We went out to eat at our usual celebratory place - Olive Garden! Apparently I'm doing my best to put back on some of the 30 lbs I've lost over the last 5 months! As soon as I'm done posting here I'm going to go write out what I'm going to eat tomorrow so I make sure I stay on track. Planning seems to make a big difference for me. Here are some more pictures taken this weekend...
Mommy and Danny

Grandma Lin and Danny

Jack being silly!

No comments: