Monday, August 11, 2008

My funny little Jack

Danny is sick with a cold and Jack watched me use the bulb syringe on his nose this morning. I left the room and heard Danny start to wail. I came back in the room to see that Jack had one hand holding Danny's forehead down and in the other hand he had the bulb syringe up Danny's nose! I laugh just thinking about it - poor Danny tho! That couldn't have felt good.
Another thing Jack did that made me laugh....
Jack and I were making banana bread together. I would scoop up the sugar and let him pour it in the bowl and stir, etc. We had all the ingredients in the bowl except the bananas. I grabbed the bananas and looked up to see Jack had the big spoon up to his mouth and started to cry! He took a big bite out of the mix out of the bowl - it looked like he primarily had crisco caked in sugar on his mouth. He cried and then spiked the spoon. Spiking the spoon earned him some time in "time out" but I have to admit it was pretty funny seeing the look of disgust on his face when he took the bite.

No comments: