Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My new office!

I can't believe I haven't blogged anything about this yet, but I have a new job! I am now working as a Sr. Tax Accountant for a nitrogen product manufacturer. Not bombs so much, but fertilizer. It is an excellent company with better benefits for our family which is awesome! I've been there about a month now, and my biggest complaint was that I had to park 2 blocks away, but they just moved me to a new ramp today so now I have nothing to complain about! My new boss is great - lots of fun and super knowledgeable. She's already taught me a lot about tax and even excel, which I thought I was pretty decent with until I met her! I learn a ton every day and look forward to working there for a long time. Besides all of the variety and challenge, we've had some fun business dinners and will get to go to some neat places for seminars and conferences so I'm looking forward to that as well. Here are some pictures of my new office and the building I work in.



No comments: