Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Chicago!

I went to Chicago for 5 days for tax training with my colleague, Peggy. Below are some pictures from my trip! I LOVED Chicago, I definitely want to go back with Brandon sometime. The buildings are beautiful, lots of dining and shopping, etc. My Dad met me out there at the end of the trip and then came back home with me for a couple of days. He ended up staying longer then he expected to because he got an awful cold! He did get to enjoy some time with the grandkids before he left...
Peggy and I at the Weber Grill.

We enjoyed drinks at the Regale Beagle!

Enjoying more drinks...

View from the Signature Room at the John Hancock Center

The new Trump International Hotel

Taken in the Signature Room at the John Hancock Center

Dad enjoying a refreshment

Deep dish pizza is pretty tasty!

Grandpa Greg and Jack are members of the 4/6 birthday club!

Grandpa Greg and Danny

No comments: