Saturday, March 28, 2009

Funny Jack

Jack is growing and changing so much every day! Whenever you ask him why he did something he says "because of the hockey game," to which we normally reply "that doesn't make sense!" I was getting him dressed yesterday and he took his socks off after I had just put them on. I asked him why he did that and he said because of hockey game. I just said "oh yeah?" to which he replied, "Mommy, that doesn't make sense!" LOL

He's also starting to understand the concept of sharing, well, kind of. Danny was playing with the toy guitar and Jack tried to take it from him. I told him that wasn't nice and he replied that Danny needs to share with Jack!

I'll be posting about our trip soon and will include pictures! I'm just exhausted and trying to get caught up on life!

No comments: