Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Jack has a baby in his belly!
Ok, actually I do! We found out that we are expecting another baby in June! So exciting - I still can't believe it. It's hard to wrap my head around having three little ones. Jack is clearly starting to understand it to an extent as he told me tonight that he has a baby in his belly and it is growing and I can see it in June! It's a big baby in his belly but the baby in my belly is little. He also told me the baby in his belly is stuck and if he lifts up on his belly the baby will come out. Interesting theory! It sure did give us a good laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congrats, Jen! Who would have ever thought this was possible a few short years ago! So awesome!
Post a Comment