Love you so much little guy! We celebrated the big day with a bowling party and cookie cake, the boys had a blast! In attendance were Danny, Mommy, Daddy, Jack, Grandpa Dan, Grandma Karen, Auntie Ang, Grandma Lin, Uncle Luke, Drew, Sarah, and Elise. We had a fantastic time and Danny spent the evening playing with all of his new toys. Jack was more than happy to test all the toys out with him!
Speaking of little Danny, I slept in the bed in Danny's room one night last week because I was having some trouble with my back. I woke up at about 5 am to Danny jibber-jabbering away in his sleep! He is quite the gabber! I always knew he talked in his sleep as we could hear the mumbling from our room but I didn't realize how clearly he talks! Here are some excerpts:
"Train track....choo choo...sit down Jack...sit down Jack....sit down Jack"
"Santa Claus....hit head....Gloria....go away Jack...go away Jack...go away Jack"
"Uncle Lin...Uncle Luke....Danny...Mommy....Daddy...Danny's milk....chocolate milk"
That's right, he tells Jack off in his sleep! Cracked me up, it's just like his Daddy! Tough talker in his sleep...I heard Brandon say once in his sleep "hey Greg, why don't you shut your mouth and grab a tool and get back to work" LOL So tough! Love you Danny!!!
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment