Upon discovering we had another baby on the way, we figured out very quickly that we were going to need a bigger vehicle. Sadly I needed to sell the Impala. We bought it brand new eight years ago and have had lots of memories in that car. I drove to and from college in Omaha, to and from Sioux Falls for appointments with the fertility doctor, and brought Jack and Danny home from the hospital in that car. I cried when I said goodbye to the car - I knew it was silly, it's just a car! I couldn't help it. I sold the car to my co-worker so I've actually been able to ride in it a couple times when we've gone out to lunch which has been weird! It doesn't feel like my car anymore but every time I get in it I think - wow, this is a nice car! LOL
This will be my attempt at self-discovery. Clearing my thoughts, and discovering who I am and who I want to be. What I know right now is that I want to be a great wife, mom, and friend. I guess that's a good start. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment