So they notified us a week or two ago that they were going to trim our tree due to its proximity to the electrical pole. Never mind that they put the electrical pole there a year or two ago. We understood that they had to trim the tree, but when we saw the "trim" job we were horrified - it looks like a giant took a huge bite out of the tree! I took a picture of our tree as well as the neighbors tree and sent it to the city administrator. He drove by the house for himself and is equally horrified - I hope they correct it soon. Speaking of landscaping, Brandon and his friend Jon spent most of the day transplanting the bushes in the backyard and moved them next to the garage. They are going to finish up this week - I will post pictures. It looks so great!
Neighbors Tree

Our tree

No comments:
Post a Comment