
Today has been the best Thanksgiving ever! We got to sleep in and then went to Dale and Nell's for Thanksgiving dinner. Then I got a phone call from some family members that I haven't spoke with in quite a long time. It was amazing! When I got off the phone I ran in to tell Brandon and just sobbed. Definite tears of joy. We are heading to a hockey game this evening. So to sum it up, here are just a few of the many many things I am thankful for today...
Hearing a voice from the past
My handsome husband and beautiful sons
A great job and nice home
My small group and church
Having so much family living so close
Health and happiness
Supportive friends and family
If you are reading this then you are someone in my life that I care about, and I'm thankful for you!
I am a very blessed woman...

No comments:
Post a Comment