Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My bangs or lack thereof

My curling iron broke this morning! So I was forced to go without bangs for the first time in, oh, 10 years. I thought I should take pictures of this momentus occasion as my forehead may never been seen again! I actually got kind of used to it and convinced myself maybe it wasn't so bad, until Brandon saw me after work and said he didn't "care for" the look! Hmph! I'll take commentary from my friends - my feelings won't be hurt. Should I go for the no bangs look?!? I've included some photos - scary or not. I think my forehead is too high to go bangless. The first pic is obviously not of the bang-less look. I found a fun website called yearbookyourself, and apparently this is what I would have looked like had I graduated high school in 1960! Stylin!




No comments: