.jpg)
Look at this sweet little face.
.jpg)
I love this picture, despite the fact we can see up Jack's nose!

My dear husband told me it was inappropriate to post a picture of Jack using his potty chair for the first time. I think the first time is ok, I just won't post pictures of him on the potty chair in the future!

Jack also got his first "report card" from preschool - glowing reviews! He can name body parts, colors, shapes, and count to 10. They did say that they are still working on the fact that he likes to wrestle with his friends.
Sunday night Brandon and I both were up with a flu bug and then today just when I was starting to feel better Danny was home with diarrhea. Sometimes I just feel like we get beat up with illnesses, and it's because we really do. Now I know that there are many reasons why I'm prone to illness, I don't get enough sleep, I don't exercise, and I don't eat as healthy as I should, plus I have small kids that bring home every illness. You'd think I'd wise up and start taking better care of myself. Hmm... maybe this will be my New Year's resolution - to take better care of myself so I don't get ill so often, because I'm really sick of getting sick!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment