My sweet baby Danny is 1 year old! It's hard to believe that a whole year has gone by. Danny is such a good little boy - my only complaint is that he's now too busy exploring the world to have snuggle time with his Mommy. Jack adores him and when I tell Danny I love him, Jack chimes in that he loves him too. We had an intimate family party at home to celebrate Danny's big day. His Auntie Ang drove all the way from Omaha just for his party! What a lucky kid! Danny wasn't feeling too well because he had a double ear infection, but he's so good natured he didn't even let on! He also didn't seem to have any trouble with the glacier cake...
This will be my attempt at self-discovery. Clearing my thoughts, and discovering who I am and who I want to be. What I know right now is that I want to be a great wife, mom, and friend. I guess that's a good start. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment