Saturday, December 27, 2008

You're a Cow!

Mommy to Jack: You're a monkey.
Jack to Mommy: No, you're a monkey!!
Mommy to Jack: You're a turkey.
Jack to Mommy: No, you're a turkey!!
- Silence -
Jack to Mommy: You're a cow! You're a dog! You're a cat!

I know I did some indulging over the holidays but c'mon, a cow?!?

As if it were in slow motion, I saw Jack throw a hard ball right at Danny's head tonight! I yelled "No!" just as the ball left his hand. Poor Danny cried and cried and had a little goose egg on his head. Jack cried just as much as Danny because he was so upset that he hurt Danny. I made some progress in cleaning out a couple of closets tonight so that felt pretty good. I would've actually got more done but I had to leave the bedroom so Danny could go to bed. We also rented some movies this weekend which we haven't done forever! What Happens in Vegas (cute), Traitor (snooze), and Forgetting Sarah Marshall (pretty good!)

Happy Birthday Grandma Lin!

No comments: