Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My December update

I'm relieved that the semester is over. I finished my managerial accounting class and have decided to take the spring semester off. This hiatus is partially against my wishes. I tried to register for my spring course and it was already full, so I won't be able to get in to it until summer. I only have one required course and two elective courses left, and I will have my masters degree so that is exciting!
I think the break in classes will be good for me. I've essentially been in school since the year 2000 so I think some time off is ok. I'm hoping that having a little more free time will allow me to exercise more and focus on losing weight.

2008 has been a great year. Having little Danny in our lives is awesome, and Jack is learning so much every day. It's a blast! Mom and Luke moved to town, and it's been amazing having them so close. I know Jack and Danny love it. Karen has a new job that she really enjoys so we are happy about that, even though we don't get to see her as much as we did before. Speaking of new jobs, I made the tough choice this summer to leave the bank and take a new job, and I love it! Our church and small group have also been a wonderful addition to our lives. I'm excited for Christmas with my family, and am looking forward to a spectacular 2009!

No comments: