Yesterday was Jack's big 3rd birthday party! The weather was in the mid 60's so we went outside and he played with his basketball hoop and his t-ball stand. I think he's going to be a lefty! Those attending were Grandma Lin, Uncle Luke, Grandpa Dan, Auntie Ang, Jack's friend Drew and his parents Ben and Sarah, and Grandma Karen came over when she got off of work. Jack and Drew played very well together. They are moving Jack up to the next room at Appletree and that is the same room that Drew is in so that will be fun for them. BFF's! I did a horrible job taking pictures at the party - guess I was having too much fun! Here are some at least...
Jack blew out his candle in 3 tries! How fitting!
These letters stick to the bathtub - he adores them! He pulled them around in a wagon and spelled DOG and CAT on the floor in the living room.
Jack was very busy telling Grandma Lin stories...
Danny loves his brother Jack
The feeling is mutual!

No comments:
Post a Comment