Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter 2009!

Jack got a phone call from the Easter bunny today! The Easter bunny told him that she was going to visit while he took his nap and when he woke up he will see that she left him a basket and eggs all over the backyard, but he had to help Danny collect eggs too. He was so excited!

Church was a great service today, but we're having a hard time getting Jack to want to go in his Sunday school room lately. He's been doing pretty well with us in the sanctuary but today started to fidget so I took him out to the hall. While we were out in the hall we saw a goat! They brought a goat in to the service as a "scapegoat" - just as Jesus was the "scapegoat" for us. I took Jack over to see the goat and he said "that not goat, that puppy" LOL

Not much else to report I guess! We got our Wii and I'm actually sore from it today which is sad! Just from the Wii sports which included tennis, boxing, bowling and baseball. I beat a guy up in the boxing match! I'm looking forward to testing out the Wii Fit - especially after the weekend of gluttony! I really need to get back on track with weight loss! I've been such a bum lately. I've been so distracted with work and getting our filings taken care of that I haven't been paying attention to my health like I should. Time to turn over a new leaf!

Daddy showing Jack how to color eggs

Jack wants to do it himself!

The family all together

Mmm mmm, Easter Dinner

Grandpa Dan helped carry Danny's basket for him

Danny had a blast walking around the backyard watching big brother Jack pick up eggs!

Grandma Karen and Danny

The night I bought these ears at the store, Jack kept putting them on and telling me, "Look! I a bunny!"

Is that Grandma Lin? Or the Easter bunny?

Jack loved opening his Easter eggs! Inside he found jelly beans, chocolate eggs, even money!

No comments: