Life Updates:
Jack is growing and changing so much every day! He does and says the cutest things. He's been carrying around his little stuffed animal Elmo and playing pretend. He tells me Elmo is sleeping, and this morning he told me that Elmo bit his finger and then put him into time out! Also this morning Buddy was barking and Jack told him to "shut it"! Oops - I think he got that from me! As everyone knows I have a love/hate relationship with Buddy! Some other cute things Jack has been doing and saying lately...
- when Danny is jabbering away Jack says to him "oh yeah?"
- I caught Jack brushing Danny's hair with my brush and telling him "you have crazy hair Danny"
- when I call for Jack he says "what"
- Buddy knocked Danny over on accident and Jack said "no no Buddy, say sorry"
My little Danny! He's started picking up some sign language at school and now screams "Ma!" while he does the sign language for "more." This kids eats and eats and eats. He was actually so small at his last Dr. appt that he didn't register on the growth chart but I just don't understand how it is possible! Dr. said she wasn't worried since he eats so well and Jack was at the same point on the growth chart at that age.
This weekend is a big weekend for us. Tonight we colored eggs with the boys for the first time. Jack had a BLAST! I'll update some pictures soon. Tomorrow I have to work in the morning and then Jack's birthday party that had been postponed from last week is in the afternoon. Then Sunday is Easter and will include church, an easter egg hunt, and dinner at our house with the family!
We bought a Wii! It arrived today and Brandon and Angie are downstairs playing it right now. I'm excited to try out the Wii Fit! Maybe it will help me get my lazy self moving! I heard it is lots of fun.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment