Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wii Fit

So, I've been using the Wii Fit! It's really neat. However I have had some issues...

First of all, the first time I used the Wii Fit it had me create a character called Mii. I put in my height and birthdate, and then I stood on the balance board to get weighed. It made my character grow fatter! That is rude.

Next, I was doing one of the strength training exercises and ran out of steam so thought I would take a break. The Wii yelled at me and told me that my muscles weren't going to work themselves. It shamed me into finishing the exercise and then didn't give me any points and called me a couch potato!

Finally, I was doing another strength training exercise and it informed me that my leg was shaking. Which it definitely was. For some reason I felt the need to defend myself and informed the tv that I had just been on the treadmill!

Even with all the Wii Fit abuse I take I still really enjoy it! It's a fun new way to work out!

No comments: