Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wii is here!

After much debate we finally bought a Wii! So far it has been a lot of fun! I was actually sore this weekend from playing the boxing, tennis, baseball, and bowling! Jack wanted to play the bowling too but it was hard for him to figure out the timing. I got a Wii game from my secret sibling (thanks John!) that has some family games on it such as battleship, yahtzee, connect four, and boggle. That is fun too!

Tonight I tried out the Wii Fit for the first time and was not very happy when it told me I had the fitness level of a 48 year old! Plus when I stood on the balance board and it weighed me it made my little Mii character heavier! That is bull! How rude! Brandon and I both decided we were going to try to lose 20 lbs over the next 3 months. He began our weight loss period by snacking on some leftover ham from Easter. I said - "hey! we are only 30 minutes in and you are eating!" To which he replied, "it's protein"

I try not to be up this late normally on a Tuesday night but Luke is over working on his taxes. Of course the site is moving super slow since all the other procrastinators are trying to finish theirs as well. I can't pretend I'm much better, I just finished my own on Sunday!

No comments: